March 2nd is the deadline to apply for the CA Dream Act for the upcoming academic year. Check with the College for the deadline to apply for a fee waiver.
Get help on completing your CA Dream Act through our Welcome Center Ambassadors.
Complete your CA Dream Act financial aid application to see if you are eligible for the following types of aid.
- Cal Grant, Chafee Grant, Middle-Class Scholarship
- UC Grants, State University Grants
- California Community College (CCC) California Promise Grant
- Some University scholarships
- Some private scholarships administered by campuses
California Dreamer Service Incentive Grant Program (DSIG)
Check with the College for the deadline to apply for a fee waiver.
What are the AB 540 criteria? Assembly Bill 540 states that an eligible student can request exemption of out-of-state tuition fees and get charged in-state tuition fees if they meet the following criteria.
- Currently holds a non-immigrant visa or a T or U visa or does not have a nonimmigrant visa
- Attended a California high school for three or more years and graduated from a CA high school or has a GED equivalent
The AB 2000 criteria extend eligibility to:
- Someone who completed 3 or more years in K-12 (Combination of) in California and graduated or received a GED equivalent
The SB 68 criteria extend eligibility to:
- Someone who attended a combination of California high school, adult school and community college for the equivalent of three years or more and graduated from a CA high school or received a GED equivalent or completed an associate degree from a California Community College or completed the minimum requirements at a California Community College for transfer to a CSU or UC.