The undocumented student population includes individuals without legal status, those with work authorization (DACA), and students whom are eligible for AB 540, AB 130, and AB 131. The following resources serve as a hub for students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- I do not have DACA, what are my option to work in California?
- If I have a social security number through DACA, do I fill out the FAFSA?
- I have been classified as a non-resident. What does this mean?
- When is the deadline to apply for financial aid as an undocumented student?
- Am I eligible for financial aid as an undocumented student?
- What is the difference between DACA and the CA Dream Act?