The dedicated staff in the Office of Student Activities (second floor of the Campus Center, Room 231) is here to help you enhance your student life and Mission College experience. If you want to be more involved on campus and learn about leadership development, the Student Activities staff is available to guide you in the right direction.
- What is a Saint Squad Affiliate?
- I have a really good idea for an activity, who can I share it with?
- Where is the ASG office?
- When and where are ASG meetings held?
- Who can attend ASG meetings?
- Why should I become an officer or a senator?
- Who can be a Senator of ASG?
- What does ASG do?
- What clubs/organizations are there at Mission College?