Student Health Services provides high-quality clinical services and health education to our Mission College Community. Health services are for currently enrolled students who pay the student health fee.
- Do I need to make an appointment for services?
- I am enrolled in online courses, do I have to pay the health fee?
- I am not a full-time student at Mission College. Will I be able to get help from the Student Health Services?
- I don't have health insurance. If I need to see a doctor or go to the hospital, can I get help from the Student Health Services?
- Did my student health fee pay for medical insurance for me?
- May I get birth control pills or patches from the Student Health Services?
- I was a student last semester, but not now. May I use the Student Health Services?
- How are Student Health Services financially supported?
- Do I have to pay each time I visit Student Health Services?