The Honors Program provides motivated students the opportunity to work closely with instructors and other motivated students in advanced levels of critical thinking, analysis, research, writing, and communication.
- When can I apply to the Honors Program?
- Will completing the Honors Program enhance my transfer opportunities?
- Why are writing and critical thinking skills at the heart of the Honors Program curriculum?
- Are honors classes harder or more competitive?
- What are the benefits of becoming an Honors Scholar?
- What qualities does an Honors student have?